SUTRA TEA COMPANY
Terms & Privacy
Terms and Conditions
(2) VariationThe content of the pages of this website, including product details and pricing, is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website, and any products, services or information available through this website, from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. It is your responsibility to check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
(3) Limited WarrantiesNeither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
(4) Limitations and Exclusions of LiabilityYour use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
(5) Licence to Use WebsiteThis website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, content and product design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of this material in any form is prohibited other than in accordance with the following:
- This website and its content and products is copyright of SUTRA TEA COMPANY - © SUTRA TEA COMPANY 2017. All rights reserved.
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
(6) External LinksFrom time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
(7) Law and JurisdictionYour use of this website and our products/services and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the local laws of SUTRA TEA COMPANY.
(2) Information We CollectIf you choose to use this web site and our products/services, we may require you to provide contact and identity information including:
- Your name, address, email address, and other basic contact information.
- Communications and other messages, including correspondence between SUTRA TEA COMPANY and you.
- Non-personally identifiable information that we gather, including your IP address, computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from this web site and individual pages on this web site and data that we may collect through cookies or other means.
- General information regarding our products/services you have registered to receive.
(3) Our Use and Disclosure of Your InformationWe may use your Personal Information to:
- Provide our products/services.
- Resolve disputes, calculate and collect fees, and troubleshoot problems.
- Verify your identity and the information you provide.
- Encourage a safe online experience and enforce our terms and conditions.
- Improve our products/services and customer experience and inform you about our products/services and updates.
- Provide you with information that may affect your use of our products/services.
- Communicate marketing and promotional offers to you.
- Service providers and affiliates who assist in the delivery of our products/services we provide to you, the enforcement of our terms and conditions, and the promotion of trust and safety.
- Third parties if we believe that disclosure is advisable or necessary to comply with the law, to enforce or apply our terms and conditions, or to protect the rights, property or safety of SUTRA TEA COMPANY or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.